The trays, which are up to 7.850 mm long, may be more challenging to handle than traditional short trays. Make sure to follow the instructions below to avoid tray collapse or damage.
- Do not store the trays in direct sunlight to avoid high surface temperatures and deformations. Do not store the cradles on uneaven ground
- Place the bench tray transport cradle upright, so the trays are standing on their side
- Open the cradle from the side labeled “open this side.” Take the trays out upright, one at a time, and transport them to the bench
- Handle the trays carefully during installation and please do not drag the trays on the ground
- Lift the trays into the bench