Stål & Plast A/S pays 5 years warranty on delivered ebb/flow-bench trays (called the bench trays), provided the following conditions are followed:
- The bench trays are only used inside green houses covered with UV-absorbing material as i.e. glass.
- The bench trays are covered if left empty for longer time in sunlight (24 hours).
- The bench trays are only used for plant- or similar production.
- No Fertilizer/chemicals exceeding normal use in a pot plant production is used.
- The bench trays are max. loaded with 70 kg per m2 evenly distributed over the whole tray.
- The bench trays are NOT exposed to temperatures higher than 60 C.
- The bench trays are installed in bench frames which protects the tray edge everywhere.
- The bench tray construction contains no screws, rivets or other sharp items that can damage the bench trays.
- The bench trays are sub-supported per max. 500 mm (see installment manual).
- The bench trays are installed in the bench construction in such way that they can” work” at temperature differences. (see installment manual).
- That only the stated amount of glue is used as described in the installment manual.
Present warranty only refers to the bench tray. A potential compensation can max. be equal to the value of the bench tray.
We can at this time also inform you that the bench trays normally last in about 13-15 years at normal use in a greenhouse.